Issue I

Welcome to the first issue of WORD for 2008, Bishop Kearney High School's online Literary Magazine. In this issue you will find samplings of writing and art from the diverse community of students at Bishop Kearney.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Drizzle

Drizzle

Pitter pat

Sweet raindrops

Tap

Tap

Tap

I dance

I spin and twirl

While the rain

Come tumbling down

Splash

Splash

It falls harder

Mating down my hair

Tight curls unwound

Swish

Swish

Swish

I sweep through puddles

Dreaming of more raindrops

The high wind pulls and tugs

Whistling in my ears

Howel

Howel

I pull the soaking coat close

While the rain comes down

Drizzle

Drizzle

Pitter pat

I guess we say goodbye

But I hope to see you again

Sometime


Molly Mahoney

No comments:

 
click here for a free hit counter
Get a free hit counter!