Issue I

Welcome to the first issue of WORD for 2008, Bishop Kearney High School's online Literary Magazine. In this issue you will find samplings of writing and art from the diverse community of students at Bishop Kearney.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

“Cry”

It was five o’clock in the morning

Walkin’ down that street

All I could see was the stars and you

It was like a story

I had so often heard

So when you leaned towards me and kissed me

I wasn’t scared

It started out beautiful

Like every fairytale

From Cinderella to Snow White

I know you’d be there

To catch me when I fell

Oh and I fell

But you didn’t catch me that time no~

You let me slip through your arms

And I crashed into the ground

It was so beautiful

That it almost brought tears to my eyes

But I wouldn’t cry

Not in front of you

Never in front of you~

Do you ask yourself why?

Why did you let me go?

I’m coming back to you

I’ll never cry for you

‘Cause you not worth my tears~

I can’t cry for you

‘Cause you aren’t the one in my heart

I guess I just moved on


Danielle Stewart

No comments:

 
click here for a free hit counter
Get a free hit counter!