Issue I

Welcome to the first issue of WORD for 2008, Bishop Kearney High School's online Literary Magazine. In this issue you will find samplings of writing and art from the diverse community of students at Bishop Kearney.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rain by Molly Mahoney


Drizzle
Drizzle
Pitter pat
Sweet raindrops
Tap
Tap
Tap
I dance
I spin and twirl
While the rain
Come tumbling down
Splash
Splash
It falls harder
Mating down my hair
Tight curls unwound
Swish
Swish
Swish
I sweep through puddles
Dreaming of more raindrops
The high wind pulls and tugs
Whistling in my ears
Howel
Howel
I pull the soaking coat close
While the rain comes down
Drizzle
Drizzle
Pitter pat
I guess we say goodbye
But I hope to see you again
Sometime

No comments:

 
click here for a free hit counter
Get a free hit counter!